The Arrow Select line of strong, sturdy steel storage sheds is a pleasant addition to your backyard. Made with galvanized steel that is treated to provide long-term protection against corrosion and rust, Arrow Select sheds are engineered to protect your stored items from the elements. Inside, the 71 in. walls provide extra headroom, vertical storage space, and added entryway clearance. That makes it great for storing ladders, rakes, pole saws, and anything you want to pile high. The Arrow Select line also has a high gable roof to prevent the pooling of rainwater and debris, built-in air vents for better circulation, and locking door handles for security. It also has a smooth, strong Sherwin-Williams® paint finish that protects it from the elements and gives the steel extra protection from rust and corrosion.
- Made of sturdy steel that undergoes a galvanization process to protect it from long-term corrosion and rust.
- Features a smooth, durable Valspar polyester paint finish to protect against the elements and add additional protection from rust and corrosion.
- Horizontal siding panels give it a classy, upscale presence and add to most backyard aesthetics.
- High-gabled roof pitch prevents rainwater from pooling, and debris from accumulating.
- 71 in. tall walls provide extra headroom and vertical storage space so you can easily stack items high. Offers added entryway clearance.
- Swing doors increase usable storage space, and include integrated keyed brushed metal locking handles for added security and a sophisticated look.
- Built-in vents allow air to circulate even when the doors of the unit are closed.
- Includes a 12-Year Limited Warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA, with globally sourced material.
- Style: Peak
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Color: Blue Grey, Charcoal, Flute Grey, Sage Green
- Door Type: Swing Doors
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hardware Kit: Yes
- Included Items: Wall Panels, Roof Panels, Door Components, Internal Frame Work, and Hardware
- 8 x 6 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- Warranty: Download 12-Year Limited Document
- Waterproof: No
- Water-Resistant: No
- Proposition 65: No
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Arrow Storage Products are covered by a 10, 12, or 15-year Limited Product Warranty.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipping
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter
- Damage to contents of shelter, any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and Tear
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
To file a claim, please fill out a Warranty Claim Form with the manufacturer. Please get in touch with us for help.
- You have 30 days after shipping to request a return.
- No returned goods will be accepted without a return authorization number. Contact us to start a return - be sure to provide photos.
- You are responsible responsible for freight charges.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
- Custom/Special orders are not returnable.