Meet the EZEE Shed: the all-galvanized steel shed that builds in half the time! Featuring our revolutionary patented Snap-It™ Quick Assembly system for a stronger shed with faster assembly. The EZEE Shed's unique design cuts hardware down by 50% - and 50% fewer parts means faster assembly! The EZEE Shed's unique assembly system also reinforces the steel walls of the unit making for a stronger shed overall. The overlapping Snap-IT™ panels connect every 12" for a tougher building that is better at resisting dents and damage. A more attractive and modern take on outdoor storage units, the EZEE Shed features an updated color pallet that will serve as a complement to your outdoor living space. The shed is also fully framed, so there are no exposed panel ends. You'll have the option to purchase a unit with the same panel and trim color, or to highlight the trim by choosing contrasting colors. With swing doors that are 33% larger than the competition, the EZEE Shed makes getting large, bulk items in and out of your shed easier than before. The EZEE Shed offers extra headroom, added storage space, and a steeper roof pitch for more headroom and storage space. The unit also features gable vents that allow for better air circulation throughout the unit, reducing humidity inside your shed in hot summer months. Its pad-lockable handles are constructed entirely from steel and are zinc plated to resist corrosion and rust. The EZEE Shed is a strong and modern alternative to your standard backyard shed, and the next step up in steel shed assembly and design.
- 50% less hardware than the standard leading shed for 50% faster assembly
- Assembly is easier and improved with the Snap-IT Quick Assembly system: simply snap panels into place and use the steel channels to bond the panels and walls of your shed together
- 2x stronger design: the EZEE Shed's unique bonding process means panels overlap every 12", increasing both the thickness and overall strength of the unit: making it more resistant to denting and damage.
- New swing doors offer up to a 33% larger doorway, making storing large, bulky items easier than before. The swing doors feature a heavy-duty frame for a more durable doorway and 3 door hinges for improved durability.
- Improved roof assembly process compared to standard sheds: assemble your shed's roof on the ground for an easier, safer (and faster) roof to panel attachment
- Gable vents allow for better air circulation and temperature regulation within your steel shed unit
- Improved Handles All-steel door handles are zinc plated for superior corrosion and rust resistance. Handles are pad-lockable to make safely storing items
- Store up: 72" wall heights for higher storage space
- Extra high roof for more headroom and increased storage space
- Color: charcoal / cream
- Cover color: charcoal / cream
- Door color: charcoal / cream
- Door jamb color: charcoal / cream
- Frame color: charcoal / cream
- Gable color: charcoal / cream
- Roof color: charcoal / cream
- Roof trim color: charcoal / cream
- Track color: charcoal / cream
- Wall color: charcoal / cream
- Frame material: galvanized steel
- Building shape: peak
- Included items: frame, panels, doors, hardware, handles
- Assembly required
- Width: 10 ft.
- Length: 8 ft.
- Height: 8 ft.
- Warranty: 12 Years
- Wind and Snow Rated: NO
- Proposition 65: NO
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Arrow Storage Products are covered by a 10, 12, or 15-year Limited Product Warranty.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipping
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter
- Damage to contents of shelter, any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and Tear
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
To file a claim, please fill out a Warranty Claim Form with the manufacturer. Please get in touch with us for help.
- You have 30 days after shipping to request a return.
- No returned goods will be accepted without a return authorization number. Contact us to start a return - be sure to provide photos.
- You are responsible responsible for freight charges.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
- Custom/Special orders are not returnable.