The Arrow Elite series storage shed has an attractive squared wall design and textured wrinkle paint finish, making it a welcome fixture in any backyard, garden, or outdoor setting. Made from Galvalume, steel with aluminum and zinc plating which is highly anti-corrosive, this steel shed is built to last! The Elite series sheds also feature a tall 72 in. wall height and high gable roof for added headroom, plus extra walk-around space. The rigid reinforced swing open doors with brushed nickel key lock handle allow for easy access to the interior while allowing storage against the front wall. In addition, gable vents provide increased airflow to the shed's interior. All hardware is included for assembly.
- The shed is crafted from Galvalume an aluminum and zinc plated steel with exceptional corrosion resistance
- The Wrinkle Paint textured finish is not only appealing but offers increased resistance against harmful weather and corrosion
- The contemporary, squared wall panel design of this steel shed gives a modern clean appearance
- The sturdy reinforced, wide swing doors include a squared-off brushed nickel handle with a key lock protecting your items when not needed
- The tall 72-inch wall height allows for easy storage of large items; Plus more headroom where the walls meet the roof for easy moving through the entire storage shed
- vented gables allow for increased airflow to the interior of the building
- Includes a 15 Year Limited warranty
- Manufactured in the USA, with globally sourced material
- Color: Silver, Cool Grey, Blue Grey, Anthracite
- Frame Material: Steel
- Building Shape: Pent / Peak
- Door Type: Swing
- What's in the box: Walls, roof, doors, framework, hardware, instructions
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Number of People for Assembly: 2
- 8 x 4 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- 8 x 6 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- Warranty - Download (PDF): 15-Year Limited
- Proposition 65: No
- CPAI-84 Compliant: No
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Arrow Storage Products are covered by a 10, 12, or 15-year Limited Product Warranty.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipping
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter
- Damage to contents of shelter, any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and Tear
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
To file a claim, please fill out a Warranty Claim Form with the manufacturer. Please get in touch with us for help.
- You have 30 days after shipping to request a return.
- No returned goods will be accepted without a return authorization number. Contact us to start a return - be sure to provide photos.
- You are responsible responsible for freight charges.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
- Custom/Special orders are not returnable.