The Commander™ is a modular, multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and a huge door opening large enough to store a small car or boat or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall, and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double-baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years. Modular section design - easily add more space.
- HDG STEEL® technology - steel undergoes a hot dipped galvanization process providing superior corrosion resistance
- UV resistant HDG STEEL® panels are 15% thicker than standard steel to protect against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- Extra tall walls and high gable steel roof design provide increased headroom and vertical storage space
- Low profile truss design offers additional building strength
- Heavy duty wide steel swing doors with a stop to keep the door open
- Pad-lockable large steel door handles provide easier grab points to open and close
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- 15-year limited warranty
- Style: Peak
- Material: Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Building Material: Steel
- Color: Eggshell
- Door Type: Extra Wide Swing Doors
- What's in the box: Frame, Panels, Doors, Hardware, Handles
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 10 x 20 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- 10 x 25 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- 10 x 30 ft. - Download (PDF): Assembly Manual
- Warranty - Download (PDF): 15-Year Limited
- Proposition 65: No
- CPAI-84 Compliant: No
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Arrow Storage Products are covered by a 10, 12, or 15-year Limited Product Warranty.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipping
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter
- Damage to contents of shelter, any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and Tear
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
To file a claim, please fill out a Warranty Claim Form with the manufacturer. Please get in touch with us for help.
- You have 30 days after shipping to request a return.
- No returned goods will be accepted without a return authorization number. Contact us to start a return - be sure to provide photos.
- You are responsible responsible for freight charges.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
- Custom/Special orders are not returnable.