The warranties provided by Forza in this statement apply exclusively to Forza appliances and accessories sold as new products to the original owner by a Forza authorized distributor, retailer, dealer or service center and installed in the United States.
The warranties provided in this statement are not transferable and have validity from the date of original purchase.
Duration of warranty
For twenty-four (24) months from the original date of purchase, the Forza warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product proving to be defective in material or workmanship as a result of the original manufacturing process. Repair service must be performed by a Forza Authorized Service Center during normal working hours.
Responsibilities of the buyer
When writing or calling about a service problem, please include the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Appliance model and serial number;
- Name of your dealer;
- A clear description of the problem you are having;
- Proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Forza will cover parts showing cosmetic defects (doors, handles, glass, product frames, racking and interior, exterior surfaces) in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) days after the delivery of the unit. This coverage will include scratches, stains, surface imperfections on stainless steel, paint and porcelain, with the exclusion of slight differences in color due to materials and painting/enameling technologies. However, slight color variation may be noticed because of the inherent differences in painted parts and porcelain parts as well as differences in kitchen lighting, product locations, and other factors. Therefore, this warranty does not apply to color variation attributable to such factors.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- The product used in any commercial application.
- Service trips to your home, during which no fault is found.
- Repair service provided by any service agency that is not Forza authorized.
- Damage or repair service to correct any service provided by an unauthorized agency.
- Damage or repair service to correct the use, addition or substitution of any orginal part with an unauthorized part.
- Installation not in accordance with local electrical codes or plumbing codes.
- Defects or damage due to improper storage of the product.
- Damages due to failure in following the manufacturer’s recommended care, cleaning and maintenance instructions; in particular, damages to the oven and/or the cooktop if they have not been cared and cleaned according to these instructions.
- Defects, damages or missing parts on products sold out of the original factory packaging or from displays.
- Service calls or repairs to correct the installation of the product and/or related accessories, calibrations and normal adjustments after installation and setup, including burner adjustments.
- Service calls to connect, convert or otherwise repair the electrical wiring and/or gas line to properly use the product.
- Service calls to provide instructions on the use of a Forza product.
- Repair or failure of the product if it is abused, misused, used improperly, used for other than the intended purpose or if used commercially/industrially.
- Damage or repairs caused by the use of harsh chemicals or cleaning products improperly applied.
- Replacement of wear and tear parts.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damages to anything situated next to the product, including, but not limited to, ceiling, floor or cabinetry.
- Defects and damages arising from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or installation that does not conform to instructions given by Forza.
- Damages occurred during transit, handling and/or installation of the product.
- Defects and damage arising from external forces beyond the control of Forza such as fire, flood, earthquakes and other acts of God.
- Forza cannot guarantee the availability of service in areas more than 30 miles from an authorized retailer. In such cases where travel charges are levied, those will be borne by the consumer.
- This warranty only covers service performed at the location of product installation and will not cover costs associated with repairing off-site unless expressly authorized by Forza nor does it cover the travel costs associated with providing service to remote locations.
- Replacement filters for ventilation hood recirculating kits are not covered by the product warranty.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed.
- Replacement light bulbs are not covered by the product warranty.
- Damages to people or property caused by the product or through its usage.
In the case that the product is will be installed in a remote area, where certified trained technicians are not reasonably available, the customer will be responsible for the transportation costs for the delivery of the product to the nearest authorized service center or for the travel costs of a certified trained technician.
Remote locations/area: are defined as being outside of a 30 miles from any service provider.
Forza reserves the right to revise this warranty at any time.
Forza does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.