The ComfortBilt HP22i provides all the benefits of our best-selling HP22 pellet stove as a fireplace insert. Our flagship insert can heat 2,800 square feet in mild temperatures, and its bay view window allows warmth to radiate in three directions. It is also EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.
The HP22i's five power settings allow for up to 18 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting, and the programmable thermostat regulates a constant temperature and creates economical pellet usage. We ship each of our HP22i and HP22i-SS pellet stoves with a free ash vacuum.
The HP22i-SS pellet stove insert features stainless steel trim around the glass.
The ComfortBilt HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert takes the tremendous performance and efficiency of the HP22 free-standing pellet stove and offers it as an attractive fireplace insert model. Along with heated air from the room blower, the bay view window radiates heat in three directions. The ComfortBilt HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert features:
- Certified 40,689 BTU output will heat a 2,800 ft² under mild temperatures
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 47-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a fixed ash container
- Five power settings allow up to 18 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat for constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Requires a cavity at least 24.5" high, 18" deep, and 21" wide
- Fireplace finishing cover shroud is 43" wide and 33" high
- All HP22I insert models are shipped with a free ash vacuum - a $69.99 value
The HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.